We’re currently recruiting for an Accounting Assistant to join the ICBC Customer Accounting team for (up to) a 6 month contract. The role pays $22.72 per hour, plus an additional 18.8% in lieu of vacation and benefits. The position is based onsite at the ICBC North Vancouver Head Office and involves working Monday-Friday full-time.
- Data entry, helping with transitioning a payments system to an automated system.
- Keying in information for EFT payments, banking info, updating databases
- Communication with customers/adjusters, responding to and dealing with queries
- Good communication skills, balanced with
- Strong data entry skills – minimum 5000 nkph @ 95% accuracy (to be tested)
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Previous accounting experience not required
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by February 3, 2021.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They also received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award as a large business, in recognition for their D&I results.