ICBC has a current 12 month maternity coverage opportunity for an Actuary or (Senior) Analyst to join the Corporate Actuarial team. This position is responsible for estimating claims forecasting for ICBC injury coverages. It offers a salary range of $107,000 – 115,000 based on experience.
These positions are in high demand and will be available on an ongoing full-time basis. Service Partners are welcome reach out with current as well as future candidate referrals.
Click here to view the full Job Description.
- A post-secondary degree and a solid knowledge of actuarial principles along with two to four years’ experience in a variety of actuarial work areas.
- Completion of at least four actuarial exams and are actively pursuing a Fellowship with the CAS.
- A recognized team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills will be complemented by a solid analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Comfortable communicating with non-actuarial areas of the company, such as financial accounting and information management.
- Knowledge of MS Excel will be required while exposure to Visual Basic, SQL, and SAS are considered assets.
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by July 6, 2020.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jasmine Marchant via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
- An Inclusive Workforce Consultant will be in contact regarding next steps, which may include a virtual online or telephone interview
ICBC is a provincial Crown corporation established in 1973 to provide universal auto insurance to B.C. motorists. ICBC is also responsible for driver licensing, and vehicle licensing and registration. ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They also received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award (large business), in recognition for their D&I results.