BC WiN is now recruiting for a Batch Management Rep to work onsite at ICBC’s Head Office on Vancouver’s North Shore starting early February. The successful candidate will thrive dealing with high volumes of repetitive work. This position starts as a temporary, full-time 6 month contract with the possibility of going permanent in the future. Hourly rate is $21.11 + 18.8% in lieu of vacation and benefits.
- Lifting files and boxes off shelves
- Removing staples from documents
- Operating scanning equipment
- Retrieving and reviewing scanned documents and verifying data for accuracy
- A strong focus on detail and accuracy
- Minimum data entry of 5000 keystrokes per minute with 95% accuracy
- To practice typing speed and accuracy click to take this test
- Be organized and stay on-track in a busy environment
This is a Contract opportunity to work Full-time over 6 months:
- Starts February 2021
- Training is provided (M-F daytime hours)
- Hourly rate of $19.12 + 18.8% in lieu of benefits
Qualified candidates with diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by February 2, 2021.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Include a brief paragraph to highlight strengths/interests in relation to the role, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
- NOTE: if referring a candidate for both positions, please submit one set of forms that indicate both positions are of interest
ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award under the large business category.