We are now recruiting for 40+ Call Centre opportunities with ICBC and BCAA to start in March, 2021. Both employers are committed to hiring people with diverse abilities to join their Call Centre teams. This includes opportunities for people to work remotely and in regions across BC.
- ICBC – Customer Service Adjusters $29 hourly +
- BCAA – Call Centre Associates $19 hourly +
To set interested job seekers up for success, we will be delivering short virtual training sessions at the beginning of February to help prepare people for these opportunities. Training will cover:
- Introduction to the opportunity and organizations
- A day in the life of working in a Call Centre environment
- To be successful: effective listening/communication skills, dealing with difficult customers, interview preparation and more..
- January 15 – application deadline to BC WiN
- January 20 – BC WiN will conduct information meetings with all referrals
- February 1 – Virtual Training Sessions start
- February 8 – Recommendations of candidates to employers
- March 1 – New hire start date and company specific training starts
The recruitment process will be similar to the regular BC WiN process:
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jasmine Marchant via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
- An Inclusive Workforce Consultant will be in contact regarding next steps, which may include a virtual online or telephone interview
Our BC WiN team looks forward to working with you and your teams on this amazing opportunity to help connect job seekers with diverse abilities to careers with inclusive employers. Please know that if you recommended candidates in the past for similar roles and they did not go forward, we will consider those candidates again for this opportunity (just pop us an email with a reminder).