BC WiN is currently recruiting job seekers with disabilities for 10 temporary full-time Customer Contact Representatives to work with ICBC Call Centres. We are seeking customer service oriented individuals with exceptional communication skills to join the Auxiliary Call Centre. The primary focus of this role is to respond to inbound calls and enquiries and assist customers in scheduling an appointment to attend a driver licensing office in a busy contact centre environment.
Remote work is welcomed!
The call centre hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00 pm. Operational hours are subject to change. Flexible working arrangements can be accommodated, with successful candidates able to work from home or any ICBC Claims or Licensing Office. Two weeks of virtual training is offered.
The hourly rate starts at $22.11. There are 10 temporary full-time positions available.
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Contact centre experience is considered a strong asset
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and strong communication skills
- Active listening skills and the ability to respond to enquiries in understandable terms
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to maintain concentration while managing high call volumes
- Data entry and call centre listening assessments will be conducted in advance
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by October 27, 2020.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
- An Inclusive Workforce Consultant will be in contact regarding next steps, which may include a virtual online or telephone interview
ICBC is a provincial Crown corporation established in 1973 to provide universal auto insurance to B.C. motorists. ICBC is also responsible for driver licensing, and vehicle licensing and registration. ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They also received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award as a large business, in recognition for their D&I results.