ICBC Head Office – 3 Positions
BC WiN is recruiting for 3 positions for ICBC, all scheduled to start in October.
Imaging Services Clerk – Temporary Full-time 3 Month Contracts to Start
The Autoplan Processing Support Services department is currently seeking two Imaging Services Clerks to join their team. In this role you will take on repetitive work that requires independence and concentration. Primarily, you will be responsible for scanning, quality control, validation of corporate documents and maintaining computerized records.
- Setting up and operating scanner equipment related to imaging services for relevant corporate databases;
- Retrieving and reviewing scanned documents and verifying data for accuracy;
- Maintaining records of all incoming/outgoing batches of documentation;
- Responding to customer enquiries related to progress of work.
- 1 year of office experience dealing with documentation and computer systems;
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods while operating scanner and related equipment;
- Strong concentration in order to operate office equipment;
- High attention to detail and ability to provide accurate results when scanning a considerable volume of documentation;
- Ability to lift heavy bins of numerous documents.
Revenue Stock Representative – Temporary Full-time 3 Months Contract
The Insurance Strategy, Product and Pricing team is hiring a Revenue Stock Rep.
Your exceptional customer service skills and telephone manner is key to your success in this role as it relates to providing solutions to Autoplan Brokers regarding revenue stock, reconciliation and personalized numbered plates. Your demonstrated working knowledge of the ADC, Policy Center, and SAP databases are essential in order to accurately assess situations. Your general understanding of the Autoplan Procedures, Motor Vehicle Act & Regulations, Autoplan Agency Agreement, Mobile Agency Agreement and audit processes will also help you respond to enquiries effectively. This knowledge, along with your keen eye for detail and analytical skills, will allow you to perform detailed reconciliation work and identify discrepancies.
We are looking for a team player who is customer focused, positive, and quick to learn Revenue Stock processes, policies, and procedures.
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge of inventory control and distribution processes, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of automated planning and logistic software programs such as SAP
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by September 24, 2020.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
- An Inclusive Workforce Consultant will be in contact regarding next steps, which may include a virtual online or telephone interview
ICBC is a provincial Crown corporation established in 1973 to provide universal auto insurance to B.C. motorists. ICBC is also responsible for driver licensing, and vehicle licensing and registration. ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They also received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award under the large business category, in recognition for their D&I results.
Other administrative positions are forthcoming shortly!