BC WiN is recruiting for an Imaging Services Clerk to join the ICBC team onsite at Head Office, North Vancouver. This role is responsible forscanning, quality control, validation of corporate documents and maintaining computerized records. The position is a temporary full-time 6 month contract to start, with an opportunity for a permanent role in the future. Hourly rate is $21.11 + 18.8% in lieu of vacation and benefits.
- Setting up and operating scanning equipment
- Retrieving and reviewing scanned documents and verifying data for accuracy
- Maintaining records of all incoming/outgoing batches of documentation
- Responding to customer enquiries related to progress of work
- 1 year of office experience dealing with documentation and computer systems
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods while operating scanner and related equipment
- Strong concentration and ok with repetitive tasks
- High attention to detail, produce accurate results with high volume scanning tasks
- Ability to lift heavy bins of numerous documents.
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by February 2, 2021.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
- NOTE: if referring a candidate for both positions, please submit one set of forms that indicate both positions are of interest
ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They also received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award under the large business category.