ICBC has an opportunity for a Recruitment Associate to join their Recruitment Services team! The department is responsible for executing internal and external recruiting while creating innovative and tactical solutions to meet the recruitment needs of the organization. The position is due to start mid-October, 2020 at ICBC’s Head Office in North Vancouver. It offers an annual starting salary range of $52,000 – 60,000.
The Recruitment Associate is responsible for the administration and tracking of recruiting activity. As well as recruiting for entry level roles across the organization, this person will also be responsible for providing support to the Recruitment Team with high volume roles, co-op recruitment, testing, posting and participating in external outreach events. This person will also assist with phone screens of qualified external candidates.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing candidates an exceptional application experience, and for providing the teams ICBC’s Recruiters support with great internal customer service.
- Previous recruitment experience
- Exceptional communication, organization, analytical and communication skills
- Reliable, dependable and not flustered easily with competing priorities (prioritize)
- Solutions focused and strong relationship building skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Superb computer skills (advanced Excel is ideal, as is strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, ATS) and a flair with external recruitment sources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by September 19, 2020.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
- An Inclusive Workforce Consultant will be in contact regarding next steps, which may include a virtual online interview – access to technology is required
ICBC is a provincial Crown corporation established in 1973 to provide universal auto insurance to B.C. motorists. ICBC is also responsible for driver licensing, and vehicle licensing and registration. ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They also received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award under the large business category, in recognition for their D&I results.