BC WiN is recruiting for a Revenue Stock Representative to work at ICBC’s head office in North Vancouver. This is a temporary (6 months) full-time opportunity that pays an hourly rate: $24.71 + 18.8% in lieu of vacation and benefits.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented with strong analytical skills to perform reconciliation work and identify discrepancies. Exceptional customer service skills and telephone manner is key to success in this role as it provides solutions to Autoplan Brokers regarding revenue stock, reconciliation and personalized numbered plates.
Must Have Requirements:
- Customer focused service skills
- Experience with audit processes
- Strong communication, writing and organizational skills
- Knowledge of inventory control and distribution processes, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of automated resource planning and logistic software programs (SAP)
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply through their Employment Specialist via the BC WiN application process by March 23, 2021.