The Treasury Operations Representative is responsible for payment processing, updating customer accounts, reviewing reports, investigating discrepancies and maintaining accurate records of receipts and payments.
This is a combined revenue reconciliation and customer service position. It is entry level and does not require banking/treasury experience although it would be an asset. Candidates must be comfortable working in a call centre type environment as they will be required to speak with multiple customers throughout the day and doing basic data entry.
- Location: North Vancouver Head Office
- Wage: $22.72 plus 18.8% in lieu of vacation and benefits
- Status: Temporary Full Time – 6 Months
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 8:00AM-4:30PM
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Demonstrates a strong ability to concentrate and pay attention to details
- Produces accurate results when processing large volume, detailed and repetitive work
- Prioritizes work and stays calm under pressure
- Has strong communication and customer service skills as this role works in a phone queue (call centre environment)
- Types accurately and efficiently (typing test not required)
- Has knowledge of basic bookkeeping and banking practices is an asset
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by January 20, 2021. ***Note, if you have already referred a suitable candidate for previous opportunities, no need to resend the information below, just reach out with an email reminder – thank you!
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
ICBC is committed to a workforce, inclusive of people with diverse abilities and is a supportive employer. They also received the 2018 BC Workplace Inclusion Award as a large business, in recognition for their D&I results.