BC WiN is recruiting for an additional Time and Pay Administrator to join the Financial Services Centre team to increase workforce inclusion of people with disabilities/diverse abilities in BC. This is a Full-time position, working from home for the time being, with a possibility of returning to work out of the Vancouver office post-COVID (still TBD).
This position is responsible for the collection, summarization, and accurate processing of time data, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. It is a critical role to organize, enter, calculate, and analyse time reporting data to meet business needs. Salary range $42 – 50k based on experience. For a link to the job description, click here.
- Process and audit payroll hours and data by reviewing data export or summaries, entering or uploading it into JDE and sending required information to the Payroll team
- Enter, audit, and manage data in multiple systems
- Interpret time based on employment agreements and process payments accordingly
- Generates regular and ad hoc time and payroll reports, and communication
- Working bi-weekly Sundays with a day off in lieu provided
To Apply – By September 15, 2021:
Qualified candidates with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply via the BC WiN application process by September 15, 2021. Opportunities to work in this role open up occasionally, so please reach out if interested beyond September 15th.
- Submit resume and completed referral form to Jamie Millar-Dixon via email
- Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
- Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is committed to having a workforce that reflects the diversity of people and communities across Canada.